Automated Embedded Testing
Using our available computing power, set up automated CI environment for testing various embedded boards.
Hardware provided by hackerspace:
- Variety of embedded devices (various sunxi ARM devices, embedded routers, ...)
- "Plumbing" - network/usb switches/uart/power
- Build server
- Set up LAVA Server and dispatcher(s)
- Use version-controlled configuration management (Ansible?)
- Integrate with KernelCI.org
- Implement and automate various device-specific tests
- Set up board "booking" environment
Ansible scripts and a guide for setting up a LAVA instance can be found in the ansible-lava repository.
A few LAVA test jobs can be found in the lava-tests repository.